Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vintage Spectacles


I finally got my vintage spectacles fitted with prescription lenses! I am a little self conscious wearing them because I don't really like when people comment on my appearance. But they are so cool, I need to get over that PRONTO!

One pair is a translucent black over a green plastic frame which are a wide cat eye shape (not so pointy on the sides). The other is a lavender honey colored plastic frame with pink and white rhinestones lining the top. So lovely. Definitely a pair I can wear without much accessories!

I purchased them at Old Focals in Old Town Pasadena, but there are a few other places around LA. I'm really into the euro nerd look right now, but then again I think I've always liked that metropolitan librarian style. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment