Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boowahahaha!


Hallow's Eve is fast approaching and I love getting ready for it with decor, candy! and watching scary movies (even though I watch it through my hands cupped over my eyes and strategically placed fingers to plug my ears).

I was conversing with a few kids recently and inquired about their costume ideas. One was thinking of dressing as a dead punk rocker, another as a Smurf (really? do they know The Smurfs?) and another as Ballsy - the ball from Wipe Out. Huh?

What happened to good old-fashioned ghouls? I love dressing as a vampire for Halloween, but with all the fanged-flicks at the moment, I don't think I'll be alone this year.  Looks like I'll have to conjure up my creative spirits to come up with something new (really: old). XO

No comments:

Post a Comment