Thursday, November 26, 2009

Feast of Fries

I know today is Thanksgiving and I do have a bountiful and courageous feast planned.
(A Dry-brined Turkey, Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes with Thyme, Brussels Sprouts, Green Beans with Oven-fried Onions, Savory Leek Bread Pudding, Buttered Peas (for my lovey), and to end: Pumpkin Cheesecake and Maple Pecan Squares).

We'll see if I'll be able to complete the entire meal and still be awake enough to enjoy it. Really this post isn't about today's feast, but another food dream: french fries. I love them and now there's a mobile food truck, here in LA, that's all about fries. Not just fries, but they are the basis of a more substantial meal.

Frysmith - features dishes such as Kimchi Fries with Pork Belly, a classic Chili Cheese Fries and Sweet Potato Fries with Chicken. From the photos below, I will probably make a day's worth of meals from one serving.




Happy Thanksgiving! May your meals be memorable and full of love. XO

1 comment:

  1. I have been dying to find time to try Frysmith, those pics look delishiouso.

    ReplyDelete