Monday, November 16, 2009

SNO Bake Off


We are now in the full swing of fall and it got the Studio talking about - BAKING! I have to say, it's one of my favorite things to do when the temperature drops. The oven warms the kitchen, there are delicious aromas floating about the house and there's anticipation for when, what ever is baking, is done!

So we've marked our calendars for Wednesday, November 25 for a little SNO Coffee and Cake Break party! Doesn't that sound fun?

I'm envisioning happy wide-eyed faces, multiple french presses going, holiday talk and bountiful spread of spiced, nutty and crumbly goodness!

I've got time to decide what I want to bring, but today I'm thinking about gigantic cookies, a spiced brown sugar coffee cake or this ginger chocolate pound cake. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment