Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Birthday Post


Yes, today is my birthday. I don't always look forward to them, not because I'm getting older, but because I don't like big to-dos, especially when I know everyone's schedules are already filled with holidays.

This year, I'm actually pretty happy about my birthday, not for any particular reason, except that life is dandy. Of course there are things that could be better and who knows what will happen tomorrow, but on the whole, I'm content.

Things that I'm going to do to celebrate:
  • Dress up a little fancier.
  • Smile more.
  • Read my horoscope (if it's not-so-good for my sun sign, I'll look at my rising sign).
  • Look at jewelry with my birthstone in it.
  • Don a party hat. Maybe some dancing shoes.
  • Have a nice meal with loved ones.
  • Laugh a lot.
  • Make a wish and eat birthday cake!
  • Stay up a little later (for a school night).

And wish you an equally happy day!

XO

Image via Happy Lady Eats

1 comment:

  1. A very happy day to you! That cake in the photo is AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete