Monday, December 7, 2009

Definitely have a crush on: Bernadette Peters



I never watched The Jerk until this past Saturday morning. Mr. W and I were being lazy with the overcast weather and it was a great start to a very productive weekend.

The movie stars Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters - and is very silly humor.

I've loved Bernadette Peters from the first time I watched Annie. To me she had a classic beauty and her voice, although very childlike, seemed to possess persuasive powers. Now as an adult, I fully comprehend her allure!

In The Jerk her costumes were fantastic! And her hair trademark ringlets, make me wish my hair was full and soft like hers. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it - in the mean time, this clip gives a taste for what awaits in the film. XO


No comments:

Post a Comment