Monday, December 21, 2009

Fortune and love (of shoes) favor the brave.

I haven't shopped in quite awhile and if I do, it's mostly to small boutiques and online. This weekend, I braved the shopping centers for last minute holiday gifts. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and my courage was rewarded with sales.

Imagine my giddyness when I saw these beautiful suede ankle strap peep toes in grey and blue violet, from Steve Madden! And I got a great in-store discount as well, after spinning a strange wheel-of-fortune type contraption in their store.




I splurged further, after all it was my birthday last week, and bought these beauties (below). It's a toss up as to which one I love better!



Confession: I bought yet another pair (I know, I know)! The last pair I bought was a more sensible shoe (an ankle boot) which I'll be able to wear everywhere - and I intend to. BTW, it was on sale as well! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment