Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Pre-Holidays!

This year, Mr. W and I didn't get it together this year as it relates to a homemade card, feels like so much has been going on! However, we did decorate (see below) with lights, a fantastic Norway Spruce tree and lots of little holiday knick and knacks.


But I'm loving all these holiday uploads on friend's profile pages and blogs:

Courtesy of my friend Anne Kelley.


Holiday tree in Brooklyn, courtesy of my friend Fern Shlauter.


A wonderful holiday-inspired inspiration board from Green Wedding Shoes.


A super cute photo card courtesy of my talented cousin Carolyn Ramos.


Delectable chocolate cookie balls courtesy of Sarah Yates.


The holiday card from Studio Number One.


Happy Holidays everyone! Hope the rest of 2009 is amazing and looking forward to an even more amazing 2010! XO

1 comment: