Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Weekend!


I know I've been talking all sorts of glum this week - but I'm really going to pick up the holiday pace - starting with tonight: Nicky and I are going to put on our Snuggies, sit with our neglected dogs and toast overflowing mugs of hot chocolate and marshmallows, while watching holiday movies.

This weekend will be full of Buche de Noel, more slow food adventures (delicious!), friends and a few fun meetings believe it or not. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! XO

PS. Above is the holiday card template I customized for SNO's holiday e-card debuting next week. Each of us were asked to create our own versions of joy. There are usually so many things that make me happy, I had to try and cram them into one little card! Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment