Thursday, December 3, 2009

More Meals on Wheels!

I recently posted about this traveling treasure, but now there's another...



Uh-oh! Buttermilk is a new food experience that will likely ruin any semblance of a pre-wedding diet I may have.

In my heart of hearts, I'm a breakfast lady (okay, breakfast and dessert lady, and if pressed further a breakfast, dessert and hot bread with butter lady). As Mr. W can attest, I will almost always order breakfast, if it's my first meal of the day, even if that first meal coincides with lunch time. Buttermilk serves Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Buttermilk Biscuit Sandwiches, Housemade Cake Donuts - I think I'm in sugar/carb purgatory and may stay awhile (follow that purgatory with an inevitable nap, and I guess that would be heaven).

And how cute is the owner Gigi Pascual? Maybe I'm biased because I see she went to LMU (go Lions!), or maybe I'm biased because she's a breakfast lady as well. XO

1 comment:

  1. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Pancakes? I think I just died a little.

    ReplyDelete