Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Definitely a fan of: Clemence Poesy


Well, I don't really know much about her theatrical career, other than she was in a Harry Potter movie, but I really dig her style.

And since one of my resolutions is to rethink my presentation (this is a broad resolution, but also applies to how I present myself to the world visually), I'm inspired by her classic staples with an offbeat and unexpected twist. I can definitely incorporate that into my fashion repertoire!

Just saying! I might need to try on some bowler hats.

Or layer disheveled-ly (I think I already do this, but could muss up my hair a bit more).

Or mix my patterns more, although I need to revamp my shoe collection to achieve this particular look!

2 comments:

  1. That last shot is awesome! Wish I had the body to pull that off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely perfect; my favourite! xxx

    ReplyDelete