Monday, January 11, 2010

Revisiting Resolutions via Jewelry

In order to keep myself on track with my resolutions, I periodically check my list (yes, so soon I forget). One of the more fun tasks I set out for myself is to recreate my presentation, a facet of which is wardrobe of course!

Coming off the high of some insightful meetings and the inspiration of taking things to new heights (sorry to be so vague), this week's vision consists of a decidely "professional" look in the workplace. Maybe pieces that are more structured or a softer version of a suit.

However with my new professional outlook/look - I still want to maintain my personality and I think these one of a kind necklaces by Elva Fields will really help add an element of whimsy to a more serious outfit.




I'm also intrigued by brooches these days. So more on this resolution later! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment