Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Umbrellas Speak Volumes

Yesterday I realized the necessity of a proper(-ly plain) umbrella.

To be honest, even though I'm in marketing, I never realized the power of a logo'd umbrella, until the moment I chose NOT to use one because of a logo (What would that say about me? I thought shallowly).

Yikes. This vanity dilemma inspired a search of umbrellas I'd rather have - and ones I feel more comfortable speaking for me, while shielding me from the elements. And not a logo in sight! XO


Wear your heart over your head, instead of on your sleeve.


Be the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
Stand a part from the crowd.


Emblazon with a jolt of color with a bright and lively Finnish design.


Keep it classic with a unique and sophisticated form.





1 comment:

  1. You had me at the rainbow umbrella! I love umbrellas but am anti-logo (I am not a walking billboard, thankyouverymuch) These are great ideas! And here I thought I was doing good by having a hot pink umbrella, but it is boring in comparison to these beauties!

    ReplyDelete