Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 16 + 17: Late Hearts!

Sorry! Day 16 is a day late. Yesterday's heart was a long necklace U-Lock and an OBEY-ified bike gear. See how the gear is made up of little hearts? (I know sort of a stretch, but I'm still getting used to my new schedule).


Day 17: Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I don't know about you, but some Guinness Chocolate Cake sounds delicious right about now. And so does some Fish & Chips...and beer. It'll be some time before I can get home to enjoy the festivities, but it's been a good day nonetheless.

I didn't wear green by the way, and my heart - well, it's undercover! So instead, I'm posting a picture of our dog Melo's nose. I think that heart mark is a message from the gods, that she's special (or has special powers. She can chew pens like nobody's business, that's for sure)! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment