Monday, April 12, 2010

Are You Mad?



So much to do before next week's trip to NOLA, but this weekend I'm looking forward to a little garden party at our house (my bridal shower).

What's most fun about the party is the Madhatter theme (yes, I'm still ga-ga over Alice)! I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone in a hats of all proportions (funny, big, petite, fascinators, vintage, homemade), sitting in the garden and having a Mimosa.

For inspiration, here are some hats I've been coveting from Louise Green Millinery. I happened to spy their office/factory while driving one day and had to Google it when I got home.

How lovely are these Spring/Summer styles? XO





Image of teacups from Vintage Touch

Hats from Louise Green Millinery in Los Angeles




1 comment:

  1. Divine! I love sweeping, broad brims. They make me think of croquet. Your shower sounds AMAZING! Hope you post pics of your guests' hats! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete