Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Orleans, I'm Here.

I'm in NOLA for work. My flight was great, my rental experience was so-so and someone hacked into my account (temporarily suspending my BLOG! gasp.).

Great things are, I got to see one of my best friends in the whole world, and drank some strawberry Abita and ate french fries. Life could be worse.

There's a lot to love about this town, outside of Bourbon Street. People are friendly. The architecture is gorgeous. And you can take your drink to go. Some snapshots though out the evening:

The International Hotel bar.

Pretty mirror inspiration for Mr. W and my mirrored wall masterpiece.


Ms. Shelle the Southern Belle. A shy moment. PS. her hair is pretty rad.

Buildings. I love them.


Details on said buildings. They sure don't make them like they used to.

More adventures in the Big Easy to come. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment