Friday, June 25, 2010

Dairy Discovery

My friend Shelley, who now lives in New Orleans, first told me about a yogurt called Liberte. She claimed it was so good, like having dessert-good. I've since looked for it everywhere. Even if I'm not looking for yogurt while food shopping, I'll check the dairy case, just to see if it's there. I started to doubt it's existence. Today, I finally found it at the Whole Foods in Santa Monica.


OH. MY. GOODNESS.
AMAZING!

I don't know if I can have it every morning- having it feels like quite the indulgence. Extremely dense consistency and the particular shade of white is the epitome of creamy. The 17g of fat can't be that bad, can it? It is yogurt afterall (or yogourt as it's spelled on the label), so it has those super helpful active cultures...


No comments:

Post a Comment