Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Definitely A Fan of: Sarah Yates



Even though I'm an old married lady, I still subscribe to wedding blogs and I don't think I will stop reading them any time soon. What can I say, I love LOVE.

Imagine my glee when I saw that my sweet and talented pal Sarah Yates was featured in, not one, but TWO mega-wedding blogs TODAY!

Style Me Pretty featured a gorgeous wedding that Sarah shot at a mid century estate in, where else? Palm Springs!


And then Green Wedding Shoes featured a shoot, shot by Sarah! So beautiful. Makes me want to plan another wedding in my hometown...


I feel so lucky that Sarah shot our engagement photos and that we became fast friends from there. I can't wait to see what she does next! XOXO


Check out more of Sarah's work:


Birds of A Feather blog - her blog, with her equally lovely and talented man: Lou Mora


All photos by Sarah! (with the exception of the top photos of Sarah with Oscar - those were probably taken by Lou.)




No comments:

Post a Comment