Thursday, June 10, 2010

In Need of NEW

So now that I have all this time on my hands to obsess on other things, I'm looking at what I can do to refresh. At the top of the list is my hair. Of course, I was growing it for the wedding and it's probably the longest its ever been (see recent photo below) - like to my waist!


I love the length, so I'm thinking bangs. I know: how uninspired, blah. I really like to look of Nicole Richie's bangs and they're so versatile.


I do LOVE Michelle Williams, pixie cut, grown out pixie, longish bangs. She always looks amazing. Eventually I will go short. I'm not scared, I've been there before!


Strangely, I was really loving lavender hair for a bit too. Although I think clients wouldn't take me seriously (I know this because I used to wear gigantic wristwatches and they were so distracted in my meetings).


Well, bangs it is. I'm sure I'll be back again when I am ready for new NEW. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. in full support of the bangs! i felt like i'd had an entire makeover when I got mine- and they make your ponies look instantly more chic i think.
    can't wait to see! xoxo

    ReplyDelete