Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ol' Factory



My friend Troy recently turned me on to this company. Factory 20's collection draws from modern (and Post and Mid-Century), linear post-industrial and primitive no-nonsense sensibilities. Even if you gravitate toward more frou frou furnishings, a piece from their collection could really make a space more inviting or create a tangent in the story of a space. Each piece seems to tell it's own tale.

And their presentation - amazing! Every product image on the site is a well executed and inspiring still life. I imagine myself hovering over a primitive desk in the wee hours of the morning, accompanied by an oil lamp, feverishly drawing up plans for my next big thing (or more realistic: a corny love letter to Mr. W). XO





All images by Factory 20

No comments:

Post a Comment