Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On The Road

Now that I'm back to my old commuting days, I've adopted the habit of changing shoes in the car.

1. It saves the back of my nice heels from unnecessary wear while sitting in traffic.

2. You really need to give those arches and calves some rest from wearing high heels. (bonus: if I decide to go out after I get to the east side, I feel somewhat refreshed from the break).

3. It's just a good idea to have a pair of flats with you, in the event of an impromptu walk or, gasp! a broken heel.

Enter the ropey soles espadrille from Madewell.

My new favorite seasonal driving flat. So comfy and the bottoms grippy. They're a modest take on the classic driving moc.

I don't think they're so photogenic, but they are so cute in real life and quite summery! XO


Available in other colors online at Madewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment