Monday, November 1, 2010

A Very Un-Halloween Weekend


Halloween is one of my favorite days! I usually spend all of October thinking about my costume, getting in some fall baking and trying out Autumnal supper recipes. Not this year. With a new job (yay!), a move and adjusting to a bit of a commute, this October flew by - this weekend was no exception.

I feel robbed of the costume experience, so Mr. W and I may just have to host a 1930s (that theme isn't going away any time soon) dress up party with a bathtub full of bourbon.

I was determined to at least get a pumpkin carved up (how else will kiddos know our house is giving out candy???). This took about 15 minutes, but I was still happy with the result. It's about the spirit afterall (the fantasma and enthusiasm types).

Hope your Halloween was amazing! XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment