Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Year


Last Thursday was my birthday. I was hoping it would go by quietly, but others had different plans. It was a really busy day at the office with back to back meetings and a few sweet surprises thrown in here and there.

First, my husband had 100 Peruvian Lilies delivered to me at the office.


Then the team surprised me with a North American integration call ending with Red Velvet cupcakes from Sprinkles!


And then a video from our wedding showed up in my inbox - secretly completed in time for my birthday! I watched it once (okay, maybe twice) and it gave my butterflies.




Steve & Joycie from Shark Pig on Vimeo.

The rest of the day rounded out with more meetings, some LA December traffic, Christmas carols care of Nicky and dinner with a quiet birthday song and cake (the one way up above- it's marble because it's old school, like I'm becoming).

I'm a lucky girl. It's been a pretty great year. XO

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful wedding video! and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete