Thursday, February 17, 2011

"I Do" Re-do?

Mr. W's going to roll his eyes! So I'll start by saying: I REALLY love the wedding dress I wore.

In a lot of ways, it was my dream dress for our big day. In fact, I'm trying to figure out how to wear it again (again, he rolls his eyes).

I'm a girl! I still love weddings and with all these new engagements happening around me (yippee!) - it makes me think about how I would do things differently. Would I go girly and romantic again, but with a fluffier gown? For those daydreams, Vera Wang's got a new line for David's Bridal and Anthropologie launched BHLDN on Valentine's Day.

Or would I go a simple, modern route and accessorize with high-impact pieces? I saw this dress from Proenza Schouler and went from there.






Fancify the simple frock with that beautiful Starlette Crown from Giant Dwarf
Spiked stilettos (Pik Pik Pik 120 by Christian Louboutin) are a statement all their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment