Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Arm Candy

Though we're still experiencing rain showers and cooler temps, I'm dreaming of warmer weather and light-hearted accessories to go with the sunny days. Maybe it's just wishful thinking right now, but looking forward is not a bad thing! Here are some bracelets that I'd like to start weaving into my Spring/Summer wardrobe.

This piece looks like the sugar ribbon candy that I would eat at my mom's friend's house
(how cool that her name was Pinky and her toy poodle wore blush?!).


These are very outdoorsy-tech! I fully expect the carabiners to work.




This earthy looking bangle looks like it was made of old horn.


This leather cord bracelet looks like summer by the beach -
the type of bracelet you wouldn't take off all season and gets better with wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment