Thursday, March 24, 2011

So Catty

We know how much I love prints in almost any form. I wore my last pair of leopard print pumps into the Echo Park asphalt. So I'm in need of newbies!

Some currently on my list (after I post this, I'm sending the link to Mr. W so he can get wise!).




I really like the height of this heel, the platform and the almond toe of this version by Sergio Zelcer



Ivanka Trump!
I think it's weird that she's got a shoe line, because I thought she was a VP or something, in finance, but I have to say these work.



I like the interesting platform and the pony hair of this version
by Charles David.
This pair by Cole Haan aren't as tall as I like,
but maybe that's a good thing for more work wear!

2 comments:

  1. I had been in the market for some leopard heels for ages. Then I went and joined this online shoe club called shoe fabulous and ended up getting this ridiculous pair of leopard faux fur booties. They're total off-duty-stripper shoes and I love them! ;)
    http://www.polyvore.com/promise_konnie_animal_print_lace/thing?id=25419342

    ReplyDelete