Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bonne Annee 2012!



To start this year, I have less resolutions than in years past and less about esoteric improvements but more life quality resolutions. 2011 was the year of work. That's okay, but life should be more.

More pauses, more vibrancy and more inspiration are definitely on the list!

It's been almost half a year since I posted but you can find my speed posts on Instagram and Pinterest: jdweatherby on both.

Right now, Mr.W are in Paris and then off to London tomorrow before we head home to Los Angeles.

There will be a lot of things I miss about Paris that we don't have back home: walking everywhere, centers of culture, old architecture, and creperies on every corner, planning days around food, vin chaud (though I'll try to replicate at home - slice the oranges they say here) and the fashion watching. Oh and a reasons to eat frites at every meal. Ha! Not everything is meant to be.

But I can't wait to see everyone back home! XO

PS- did I mention that this year will be the year of the Dragon? Only means great things since I was born in the year of the Fire Dragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment