Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Have you noticed?

Everyone's all abuzz about New Orleans.





I don't blame them. I love that town. Especially because it holds a special place in the history of Mr. W and me. Besides that, it's just a genuine, colorful, delicious and overall awesome place. It's a city that wears its heart on its sleeve. It's real.

Here are more reasons to go:
  • This year's festival. The line up is INCREDIBLE!
  • Food is ALWAYS a good reason to visit. I especially loved this recent post from The Meaning of Pie.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love that city and a lot of it has to do with my attraction to the Mississippi... Let's go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, as a kid I was obsessed with spelling MISSISSIPPI correctly. Your comment just reminded me.

      Delete