Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Last night a salve saved my life.

It's that time of year. Everyone around seems to be sniffling, coughing, fading away with their make up less faces with that sickly pallor. Okay, maybe not that last part.

I've been eating my Satsuma Mandarins and taking my vitamins like no one's beeswax, but it's only a matter of time until I succumb. I actually am starting to get a little sniffly.

Enter my new favorite pick me up - I swear I think it'll save my life!


Did you even know that Smith's of Rosebud Salve fame even made a Menthol and Eucalyptus salve? Genuis!

This next shot is totally gratuitous, but I thought I might magically capture aromatic waves emanating from the tin.



Nope! But trust me it's totally intoxicating, if you're into that sort of thing. XO


Get it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment