Thursday, March 15, 2012

Our Daily Juice

Mr. W doesn't really cook for me (save Valentine's Day) but lately he's been spending time in the kitchen whipping up some breakfast for me.  We splurged and bought a Breville juicer (Mr. W watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead) and decided he wanted to try juicing.

For me, breakfasts used to consist of coffee and a scone or yogurt.  These days, it's a super healthful glass of Green Lemonade. It's delicious and packed full of nutrients and it inspires better eating habits throughout the day.  Bonus: it's made by my man, it can't get better than that!


Green Lemonade: a bunch of kale, 7 celery sticks, 2 apples, 1 lemon and some ginger.

The shrapnel looks like rainbow sherbet, don't you think?

Breakfast for two.  Though I think you can drink the whole thing by yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I need to experiment a little more with different recipes!

    ReplyDelete