Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Inspiration



We are experiencing some really amazing weather in Los Angeles.   I almost can't believe it's already Spring.  A few things essentials I've decided I'll need to get me going for the season.

A BRIGHT COLOR on the lips so everyone will see what I'm saying.

A light layered SKIRT in a fun color (I know I said I wanted to go black and white awhile back, but I can't help it).



And for those weekend coffee walks, slip on some SANDALS that will transition me into Summer.




Oh and I'm going brown bag this QUINOA SALAD (I recently made this and it's all kinds of delicious) for workday lunches and sit outside - or at least gaze out my window for a couple of minutes -  while I daydream about a trip to VENICE, ITALY!
Happy Spring! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment