Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Color Change for the Season



Do you ever look in the mirror and the same shade of lipstick you wear almost daily, looks different on some days than others? This summer has been all about a sheer bright pink (Rouge D'Armani Sheer 501) and a pinky-coral (MAC Crosswires) for lips. I'm surprised I barely had to swap colors out of my cosmetic pouch.  That's pretty impressive for me - or maybe I'm just more low maintenance.

Well, with Fall right around the corner, I acquired a new color.  New lipstick is such a nice way for me to transition into the season.

The color is not really new - I've owned NARS Dolce Vita in lipstick form, but in the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil featured above, it's a more opaque and polished version - love how simple and pretty it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment