Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Living Room

The agency I work at recently moved into a new space.  Still quite a commute from where I live, but much more "ad agency" than the last space. Anyway, I noticed, they picked up a lot of furnishings from Restoration Hardware.  I haven't been in one of their shops in awhile, but the office furniture made me take another look.

Now, I'm really coveting this sofa.



It's a slight spin on this classic design, but a little more accessible. I love the earthy tone of the leather and the way the sofa seems to beckon me to plop on down!  I'd accessorize it with some woven wool throws and pillows - a little Native American suits my taste right now.

Navajo Pixel Pillow from Narkel & Norsu

Pendleton Hooked Pillow

Pendleton Blanket


No comments:

Post a Comment